Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Only Reason I'm Still Watching "The Hills"



It's this woman: Kelly Cutrone. Founder of People's Revolution, uber-fashion show producer, single mom, and bad ass. I adore her. I'm simultaneously in awe of her, inspired by her, and terrified of her. She's Whitney's new boss on the show this season, and showed up on an episode a couple of seasons back (she's the one who told Lauren backstage at a fashion show, "You're gonna have to learn to move a little faster if you want to work in fashion." Loved it. Love her.). I loved her in last week's episode when she said not once, but twice, "Since it's my company, we'll do it my way," during what looked like a a fun little evening of cocktails with the gals from People's Revolution, but actually turned out to be the night it was decided the unsuspecting bicoastal publicist would get canned. But then Whitney got offered her job! Do we think Whitney will be able to hold her own with Kelly? Stay tuned...

No comments: