Friday, August 29, 2008

Just One More and Then I'll Stop


I'm a little denim obsessed, I admit it. And since this is my third post about jeans in the last month or so, I think it's pretty clear that I think way too much about denim. But every couple of years, a new denim brand comes out that I can't get enough of. It's been J Brand for the last couple of years. Before that, I bounced around between Sevens, True Religion, Earnest Sewn and Joe's. Before that, I was so into Paper Denim & Cloth that it was scary. And now, I've found Current/Elliot. These jeans are perfect. First I was into the slouchy Boyfriend style. On back order al over the internet, I put my order in and sat back to wait. Then yesterday, I went to Neiman's, and there they were. I tried The Boyfriend style (love it!) and the Skinny in Loved Destroyed, shown above (perfect!) and was literally on the phone in the dressing room canceling my online order as I pulled the jeans off. Now, they're both mine. And I plan to wear them all the time. Seriously. You'll see me in these a lot. 

No comments: