Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tha Block Is Hot


I heart Kaimuki. And now there's one more reason. Nini's, a boutique/exchange/buy/sell/consignment shop, is exactly what I'm looking for in a consignment shop. Tagged (new!) items from Banana Republic, J. Crew, Betsey Johnson, BCBG MaxAzria, La Rok, T-Bags, Marc Jacobs, L.A.M.B., Lanvin, and more. Great denim selection and racks of trend items like cropped jackets and vests. I saw so many things that I wanted to buy...and it's cheap (most items are under $50)! This cute boutique also carries new sandals and accessories, as well as slightly used designer handbags. It's a treasure trove of great fashion finds at bargain prices. I feel like Nini's is a consignment shop just for me–a place where I'll find things to buy, and I'll sell my sitting-in-the-closet-yet-to-be-worn items. Stylish swapping in Kaimuki!

Nini's Boutique Exchange, 1154 Kokohead Avenue, 739-2500

No comments: