Sunday, November 16, 2008

Skin Deep


I'm the type of person that likes Vitamin Water and Emergen-C. I want to get vitamins without actually taking a vitamin. So when Borba introduced vitamin and treatment-infused gummi bears a few years ago, I was super stoked. Well it took me two years to actually try them. Borba's Skin Balance Gummi Bears contain acai, green tea extract, grape seed extract, antioxidants, minerals, and a bio-vitamin complex that is shown to help skin regenerate its natural support and healing system. It also helps the skin absorb treatment and ingredients, so your beauty routine products work even better. These delicious little bears are also 100% vegetarian, organic, fat-free, and preservative-free. Eating six of these bears a day–this is the most delicious thing I've ever done for my skin. I love them! And, there is at least one person (Ara!) that has commented that my skin looks good.

Borba Gummi Bear Boosters Skin Balance Confections, $25, www.borba.com

No comments: